As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, we monitor the situation closely and follow all local authorities, health department, and state guidance to prevent the spread of the virus and reduce the potential risk of exposure.
We require everyone is assessed for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors each time arriving at our facility. The information on this assessment is confidential. Regardless of your answers, if you feel sick, have symptoms related to COVID-19, do not come on our campus, stay home, and contact a healthcare professional immediately for further instructions.
By completing this assessment, I acknowledge I will follow ALL MetroED's District COVID-19 safety protocols and will:
- not come on campus while sick;
- have my temperature taken prior to entering the campus;
- wear a face covering (with the exception of eating or drinking, or virtual teaching);
- practice social distancing (minimum 6 feet apart);
- wash or use hand sanitize upon arrival, before/after preparing food, after using the toilet,
blowing my nose, touching garbage; and
- wash hands every two hours while on campus.